Essential Updates About Google Penguin 4.0
On September 23 just this year, the Google Core Algorithm has welcomed its new member which is the Google Penguin 4.0.
A lot of people have been awaiting for this. This article will mainly talk about the benefits brought about Penguin 4.0.
1. The first thing with Penguin 4.0 is that it is available for all languages and countries. This would simply mean that everyone will follow the same rules while enjoying similar impact independence for all websites.
2. Penguin 4.0 is real-time. This means that whenever the Google changes information in the page or the linked pages, then its rankings will be changed also. This would mean that the rewards or consequences of your actions can be noticed in no time.
3. Another good thing with this Penguin 4.0 is that you can recover from the penalty more fast than before. Once your website is penalized, you need to instruct your webmaster to do everything he can to remove all the harmful links and improve it. As the Google recrawls the pages, it will give the positive results immediately.
4. Penguin 4.0 is a part in the core algorithm of Google. This is what the Google has announced last September. Continuously monitoring the backlink profile is what you should do.
5. This is becoming granular. The algorithm do not give its focus on the entire website but on the certain pages toxic links. Tracking the micro-penalties becomes more hard. For this reason, you have to regularly audit your website’s subdomains and particular pages that are extremely relevant.
The question now is, how to get the most of it?
One of the downsides of Penguin is that no notice is given if the site is penalized. Some people only assume that they are penalized with they see indirect signs like declined positions or sharp drop.
What is good here is that your actions will yield the results more quick than before. You can use this updated algorithm for your best interest. This would mean that the recovery process is more fast as well as the penalization process. Following are some ideas and tips to help you protect your site.
Spend time to regularly monitor your position. You can stop the changes in the position, but it is better to get informed through setting up a regular email alert. Another tip is to maintain the cleanliness and health of your backlink profile. So, you have to check for the new backlinks and the lost ones too. You should also consider making a backlink audit on the whole website. Since Penguin is more granular, you have to undergo this important step. The last thing to consider is updating your disavowed file and setting up the properties in the search console for every subpath.